Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revolution FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6163

Revolution FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Revolution FAQ   Revolution FAQ EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Revolution FAQ Legocrane2
Q. Why can't I use a canon character?
A. To avoid having multiple versions of the same character running around, only Staff are allowed to use canon characters to RP. This is also to keep the Main Storyline of the forum on track.

Q. How do I obtain Materia, Equipment, and Items during RPs?
A. Objects that were purchasable in either Crisis Core or Final Fantasy VII can be bought in-character from shops in various areas. If an item was not purchasable, please speak to a staff member for approval

Q. I want a weapon that isn't listed in any of the stores in RP locations. How can I get it?
A. To obtain a Custom Weapon, bring materials, or plenty of gil, to the Weapon's Seller on the Western Continent. If the weapon is approved, a Staff-run character will inform you of the requirements to obtain the weapon.
A. If you want a 'simple' weapon that you think should be available in a weapon shop, send a message to an Admin with your argument. If accepted, you will receive a reply with the locations you may purchase the weapon.

Q. What's up with the Materia?
A.
All the Materia on RCC operates in the same fashion as in the original Final Fantasy VII game. To do this, the Materia-list from Crisis Core was converted and added to the list of purchasable Materia from the original game. Any Materia that caused actions a fighter could learn on their own with sufficient training were dropped, any that had Original Game equivalents were converted into Classic Materia, and any remaining Materia were converted into Shards

Q. What are Shards? And how do I use them?
A.
Shards take the shape of small crystalline 'charms' that are tied to a length of cord. Offensive Shards must be tied to the in-use weapon to have a chance of effecting a target, while defensive Shards must be worn as a bracelet, anklet, or necklace in order to have any effect.

Q. How did they get this?! None of the shops are selling it!
A.
There are certain items that can only be obtained as prizes, or during special events.

Q. I've received some Mako Stones, can I fuse Materia?
A. Materia Fusion has not been established yet. When it is, however, it will only be available to ShinRa employees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/

Revolution FAQ
Page 1 of 1