Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP related fan art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5958

RP related fan art  Empty
PostSubject: RP related fan art    RP related fan art  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm

since most the fan art i posted prior was Story related and i have been getting RP related fan art recently i decided on a new thread for that.

RP related fan art  Tsenggenesis

Angeal: Hey guys photo....Genesis.. what are you doing...

Genesis: uh... nothing?

Tseng: ...... Baka..

RP related fan art  Gentsengrole2

something based off something me and Genesis did.. though it turned into more of a what if..as Cadets Tseng was dropped out at the mako injections and Genesis passed .. what if it had been the other way?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/

RP related fan art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: FFVII Content :: Fanworks :: Fanart-
Jump to: