Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Table of Contents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4695

Table of Contents Empty
PostSubject: Table of Contents   Table of Contents EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Because an unorganized fanfic forum is a sad fanfic forum. And we don't want anyone to get lost in the weeds!

The table of contents is alphabetical by author, with stories organized so that the most recent story posted is at the top, for each author.

Post a reply here to get your new story added to the ToC! I'll occasionally check back for new stories, but I might miss them on my own, and posting here will guarantee that I keep up with things!

Helpful Hint #1: Wanna follow a story so you don't miss updates? Either comment on the story or scroll aaaaall the way down to the bottom right and click "Watch this topic for replies." (P.S. Comments are awesome.)

Helpful Hint #2: Wanna favorite a story so you can come back to it later? At the top right, click "Actions" > "Add to your favorites."

Helpful Hint #3: Wanna find your favorites? Profile > Favorites.

Wink

Table of Contents

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam

Table of Contents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: FFVII Content :: Fanworks :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: