Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tentative hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Gil : 4420

A tentative hello Empty
PostSubject: A tentative hello   A tentative hello EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

*waves* Hi! cheers cheers If you are reading this I'm me! So yeah.... what to say now.....

I'm 27 and I love anime and some games (admittedly the only games I've ever played? Are FFVII, DOC, CC and Wild Arms) I like to cosplay a lot! And I love anime conventions.

I play the violin, and my violin is named Genesis. I have 4 cats and a fish. I live in a tiny hillbilly town in the middle of nowhere and our only store is a Walmarket. I can play the piano, bagpipes, dulcimer, and assorted other instruments but I haven't mastered any of these.

My dream is to get good enough to play the Devil's Trill on my violin. The Devil's Trill Sonata is a violin piece in G minor. Written in 1713 it's to this day one of the most complicated pieces to play.

I write fanfiction about ... well about our lovely Soldier 1sts technically. They are so pretty *large moony eyes inserted here* What I wouldn't give to meet them. Embarassed

Ummm... yeah.... so that's me

Please be kind to me
Back to top Go down
Angeal Hewley
MIA Commander
Angeal Hewley

Gil : 4716

A tentative hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tentative hello   A tentative hello EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am

Hello, Cloud. Don't worry. You'll meet us soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://cc-revolution.deviantart.com/

A tentative hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: