Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SOLDIER's Turk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunsel
SOLDIER 1st Class
SOLDIER 1st Class
Kunsel

Gil : 4432

The SOLDIER's Turk Empty
PostSubject: The SOLDIER's Turk   The SOLDIER's Turk EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am

Cool

Hi there. I'm Kunsel.

It's best we don't go too deep into who I am, where I'm from. As far as you need to know, I'm just a small-town kid, trying to make something of myself. You'll find me... around. They've got my best friend knee deep in work, and it's just getting higher each day. Someone's gotta be his eyes, and ears - we all ready lost General Sephiroth, and the Commanders. If you think for one second, I'm watching Zack go that way too...

Heh. Don't even try.

I'm watching you.

OOC Notes: Yes, I went there. Who am I really, you ask? I'm a brunette with faaar too much time to play - and replay - my favorite games, who thinks roleplaying and writing are the best things since chocolate, and will be watching every post on here. I'm a Head Moderator, so if Angeal, Sephiroth, and Genesis aren't on, and I am? Pssh. Yeah. Ask me something. See the sig? Yeah. I'm lookin' at you.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

The SOLDIER's Turk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SOLDIER's Turk   The SOLDIER's Turk EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 am

Haha, you're killin' me here, Kuns. Very Happy

Thanks for the support, pal. Gaia knows I need it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Kunsel
SOLDIER 1st Class
SOLDIER 1st Class
Kunsel

Gil : 4432

The SOLDIER's Turk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SOLDIER's Turk   The SOLDIER's Turk EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 pm

*takes shameless advantage of the ability to muss the younger teen's spikes, safe behind my helmet - which I have yet to give up, even with my new induction to First*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

The SOLDIER's Turk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SOLDIER's Turk   The SOLDIER's Turk EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 pm

<grins, then notices the new SOLDIER First Charcoals.> Hey, hey! SOLDIER First, man, it totally suits you! What'cha think of your new position, towering over everybody else at the top of the totem pole? Still think you'll be able to sneak around like you used to? <smirk.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Sponsored content

The SOLDIER's Turk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SOLDIER's Turk   The SOLDIER's Turk Empty

Back to top Go down

The SOLDIER's Turk
Page 1 of 1