Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drink Yer Tea, Val

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cid Highwind

Cid Highwind

Gil : 4418

Drink Yer Tea, Val Empty
PostSubject: Drink Yer Tea, Val   Drink Yer Tea, Val EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 am

What'n the heck is all this? *Wipes some grease off his face.* An introduction? Gods above. Name's Cid. Ya might know me from 'round the Space Program but heck, if ya don't, I don't really care.

What, ya want a few things about me? You bloody people. Fine. I like my tea. Gotta have it every mornin' and probably a few times in between that. I've either got a cig or a toothpick hangin' outta my mouth at all times and I'm pals with that Techie guy, Reeve. Every once in a while that little Second Class drops in 'ta see me an' I guess he's alright. He's shifty...always got that helmet coverin' up his face.

In a later 'verse' my best friend is the Vampire. But, for right now, I don't think I know 'im yet. Damn. Anyway. I know that chocobo kid who lives over the mountains and like to hop over there for a visit once in a while. Good kid, ya know?

I get a little testy and have a foul mouth. I edited myself this time around but don't be expectin' it ta happen all the time. Ya hear? If that bothers ya, shoot me a note and I'll be sure ta clean it up if we end up Rp'in together.

--------

I might not look like much, but I'm really a Mod in disguise. So, if ya gotta question, you hit me up.
Back to top Go down

Drink Yer Tea, Val
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: