Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightning Flash

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Gil : 4487

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello, this is an introduction....

But I guess you guys knew that from being in this section of the forum. Sad

Well I have been a fan of Final Fantasy series for many years, just finished playing FFXII-2. I got my hands on the FFVII series about three years ago and I enjoyed it very much.In my free time I write fanfiction and, much to my embarrassment, I started on a few FFVII fanfiction. So yes I actually posted one of those stories here on the forum. Please do take a look and tell me what you think , I dont mind getting criticized for my work.

WhenI not being tormented by my muses or by games, I tend to cook, read, and Draw. I also collect swords, got a few right now but I am looking froward to finding a few more treasures.

I honestly do not know what to say here. So I thank you in welcoming me into the forum and once I make a character or have one approved then I will love to join.

PS: I am sorry for a horrible introduction.
SPS: I am craving for some apple pie from some reason. confused
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:45 am

Hey, hey! As General of SOLDIER, let me be the first to welcome you to our Revolution! Glad you could join us! <shakes hand.>

Writing fanfiction's nothin' to be embarrassed about! It's what the rest of us do, after all. Wink Except I think you're the first brave soul to actually post something on here! So, congrats on that!

A fellow sword collector, huh? All right! <thumbs up.>

Looking forward to meeting your character in person! Don't be shy, and feel free to check out the other areas of the forum. If you need help with something, Angeal's probably the one you wanna go to, as he's responsible for most things around there... and with that, I'll stop before I say something the others will make me regret. XD

Catch ya later!

P.S. Apple pie, huh? No wonder, Angeal was torturing me with dumbapple pie all last night. You must've smelled it coming down the hall. Gonna be SOLDIER, by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Genesis Rhapsodos
MIA Commander
Genesis Rhapsodos

Gil : 4688

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 am

Hello and Welcome to our humble space of internet.

Like the pooch said, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. We all right fanfiction of some sort or another and/or read it.

This welcome is short, and I apologize. My morning dose of coffee has yet to fully hit, making my brain fully fuctional, and the rest of me more than just a partially comatose zombie clutching a moose pillow.

As I said, welcome.

PS: Mmmm. Pie..... Angeal, bless his housewife heart, makes some amazing pie.
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 am

Well I am not exactly embarrassed to write fanfiction in general, just writing FFVII. Since I can never seem to get their characterization right. Also I would love to try Angeal's pies one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh, it'll come, I'm sure! Just takes some practice. Wink

Hmm, maybe we can get Angeal to fetch a pie for us... <goes to track him down.>

By the way, Genesis. A moose pillow? Really? <snickers.>
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
MIA Commander
Genesis Rhapsodos

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

What...? *Scowls* I love moose, pooch, don't hate.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm not hating! Moose are totally fine! It's just that.... it's a moose. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
MIA Commander
Genesis Rhapsodos

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Where is Angeal? Your collar is obviously missing. Angeal!
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Genesis! <hisses rather desperately.> Not in front of the new recruits!
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 pm

General its impolite to laugh at others comfort items. What if you had a purple moogle, do you think Gen will make fun of... you know what never mind.

Gen, you still sleep with that moose pillow? confused

I really want some of that apple pie, tried to make one but it does not compare to the one Angeal makes.

Which begs the question: Why does Angeal keep you on a leash?
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 pm

<blinks in surprise> How did you know I had a purple...? Oh never mind. It's not a moogle, anyway, it's a behemoth.

"Still"? You mean you know each other?

It's hard to find anything that compares to Angeal's pies! Where did he run off to, anyway?

<sputters.> A leash?? He does not keep me on a leash!
Back to top Go down
Angeal Hewley
MIA Commander
Angeal Hewley

Gil : 4716

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

*wanders in, smiling at the assembled group* Good to see you all making friends...

Now, the real question... if I give you pie, will you please stop tormenting each other?
Back to top Go down
http://cc-revolution.deviantart.com/
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Yes! Thank you, Angeal!
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Its a long story, General. I do not think I am allowed to say anything, unless I want a blade shoved down my throat. But yes I do know Gensis and Angeal too.

I always thought you were a stuffed chocobo kinda guy, not a behemoth.

Lastly, What is with the least comment from Gen and apparently you admitted it.

I don't know Angeal, I still want to find out about that leash.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Really? For how long? You can tell me, I'm the General!

Nah. Chocobos are cute, but behemoths are way more awesome!

Oh for Gaia's sake.... There is no leash, all right? Do you even see a collar? There is no collar! There never was! Gen's just insane, that's all! His mind's probably started degrading, or something!
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 pm

We met when we were Cadets, sir. There were some incidents with that moose pillow, but Gen would most likely cut me up into pieces, set the remains on fire and scatter my ashes in the farthest Mako reactor in Gaia if I say any of them. I want to live General.

Behemoths are alright, hard to draw but alright.

Last edited by Zest Grangeitz on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angeal Hewley
MIA Commander
Angeal Hewley

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

*chuckles softly* There's no leash, Zest. Honestly, I don't think it would contain him long...

*to prevent his apprentice from squawking further in indignity, he gave him a soft look* There's apple dumplings in the basket over there, Zack...
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

He's that hyperactive?

Then, note to self. *writes on sketchbook* no coffee for the General. Especially coffee with lots of sugar.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

<rolls his eyes.> I'm not that hyperactive. And don't steal my coffee! I'm gonna need it. <glares.>

<grumbles at Angeal and goes to pick out an apple dumpling.>
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:22 pm

*whispers* you should really get him off the coffee Angeal.

Can I have an apple dumpling as well?
Back to top Go down
Angeal Hewley
MIA Commander
Angeal Hewley

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Of course. There's enough for everyone - I still cook to feed a battalion.
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Awesome, thanks Angeal. Very Happy

*munches on a dumpling* My cooking doesn't even come close to yours!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5981

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm

*keeps the leash and collar behind his back* of course there is no leash *hands it to genesis*

Welcome to the forums, you will find that our crew is a little strange. We tend to pick on each other alot.. the puppy gets the worse of it.. *smiles evily and glances to the puppy* and you are hyperactive puppy... we have ducktape with your name on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 am

Thank you for the welcome Tseng, do you think I could have some of that ducktape? You never know...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 am

No! Tseng, don't you give anyone that duct tape! Genesis! Don't even try it...

C'mon you guys, this isn't faaaair! I didn't even do anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightning Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Flash   Lightning Flash Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Flash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: