Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Gil : 4476

Dead Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Dead Fantasy   Dead Fantasy EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Since this forum is a little... empty. I've decided to put something that will blow your minds away. I've stumbled on a few videos that some of you guys might like. You how sometimes you have those dreams of Aerith and Tifa wrestle in a pool of jello? Well I found the best next thing and it features our very own Miss Tifa Lockhart!

Dead Fantasy 01

Dead Fantasy 02

Dead Fantasy 03

Dead Fantasy 04

Dead Fantasy 05

A Preview of the Future...

These episodes were done by the artist Montyoum, so my respects to him for giving us such a piece of work. Also made me think not to mess with Tifa in the future...

PS: Their opponents are from the Game Dead or Alive, so a great match up.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4706

Dead Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Fantasy   Dead Fantasy EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:43 am

Oho, I've seen these! Last current one I was aware of was poor Tifa losing that last fight... Sad She put up a good battle though.

Have I shown up yet? They need me to make it awesome...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Gil : 4476

Dead Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Fantasy   Dead Fantasy EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:22 am

The one you're talking about is the most current one, sir. The last one is a preview for Dead Fantasy 08. He's still working on those but if he showed a preview on last years con then there is a chance that it might come out this year. As for you coming out in one of these episodes... We can only hope, sir.

Also Tifa is such a badass in this, I don't give her enough credit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Fantasy   Dead Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: Other Areas of Interest-
Jump to: