Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One, Two, Shoot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa Carson

Gil : 4402

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:42 am

So, a little about myself, huh?

I adore a wide variety of fandoms, including but not limited to Final Fantasy VII, most of the FF series, Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed. I grew up on equal doses of science-fiction (Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Sliders), anime (Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo), and cartoons (Gargoyles, Spiderman, Batman).

I'm 22, udon and tabouli are two of my favorite foods. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Black Raspberry....and I eat raw fish and straight wasabi just to freak people out. I can also make origami swans that are a mere 1/2 cm tall. I'm bisexual, born-and-raised in the US of A, and identify as Portuguese, despite being more European in genetic profile.

Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Nice to meet ya! Star Wars, Star Trek, and Stargate FTW! Managed to catch some bit of Sliders too, back in the day. Gargoyles and Spiderman totally deserve a high-five! <high fives.>

...What's tabouli?

Those origami swans sound ridiculously cool. My sister got into making mini origami stuff, but I never did... <has a tiny little dragon around here somewhere.>

Well, if you need anything, you know who to ask! <whispers.>Just steer clear of Seph, he's nuts. Got this paperwork obsession thing going on, so I try to avoid him by any means possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6216

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Speaking of paperwork, Pup....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Nessa Carson

Gil : 4402

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Tabouli (also spelled tabbouleh, tabouleh and tabbouli) is a type of Levantine salad traditionally made with bulgar wheat, tomatoes, parsley and mint. Sometimes garlic and onion are added....and it's seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice and salt. You don't use a fork to eat it, but rather lettuce leaves or pita bread.

I get the boxed kind instead of making it from scratch, though, so for me it's just the wheat, parsley, mint, sometimes tomato, with olive oil and lemon juice.

Though....I probably use more lemon juice than most....I think I use like twice the suggested amount...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Hehe... <clasps his hands together, casting a pleading look in Seph's direction.> I'll get it done! As soon as I find time between all the homework and thesis stuff, I'm not ignoring it, I promise...

Ooh, that tabouli sounds interesting. I like the idea of the mint and the lemon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5981

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:27 pm

admit it pup you are ignoring it, i would offer you refuge in my apartment.. but Sephiroth has the other key.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Sponsored content

One, Two, Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Shoot   One, Two, Shoot Empty

Back to top Go down

One, Two, Shoot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: