Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Insert Evil Laughter-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Hojo

Professor Hojo

Gil : 4624

-Insert Evil Laughter- Empty
PostSubject: -Insert Evil Laughter-   -Insert Evil Laughter- EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:34 am

Despite my position amongst the staff...I'm really not a sociopath. The fact I feel guilt for putting a dying mouse out of it's cat-caused misery should be enough to prove that, I certainly hope!

In actuality, Hojo is one of the few villains I have ever actually hated. Typically I'm either sympathetic or amused by villains, but the dear Professor? Ah, I'd much rather torture him 1001 ways before leaving him to a slow and painful death. Perhaps drop him in an active volcano... Despite my hatred of him, I hope to do his mentality justice and not let my sympathy for his victims curtail his actions.

So, I suggest not letting your character try to kill him unless you're completely sure you'll be able to get away with it without becoming an experiment. Because, well, he's not stupid. He expects people to try to kill him. Just look at poor Vincent! TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

-Insert Evil Laughter- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Insert Evil Laughter-   -Insert Evil Laughter- EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Dang, there go my plans for the weekend. Maybe I should start anonymously hiring people for me...

Hojo! What have you done with Sephiroth and Angeal and Genesis???
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam

-Insert Evil Laughter-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: