Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So glad to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asukichan

Gil : 4399

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: So glad to join   So glad to join EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:34 am

Hello guys!!!

i would like to introduce myself, I am Jade Dizon - aka HakuRei... I am quite honestly glad that there someone has actually created a Crisis Core Rp since i am a Angel Hewley fan... I hope we could make this rp community a much interesting and more fascinating place...

By the way, this is not my first Rp experience.....(i was an rp-er in the onemanga forum site.. then a Britannian Knightmare pilot in CodeGeassRp....)

all in all i am excited to rp so lets get this party started!!!
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: So glad to join   So glad to join EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey, glad you could join us! Very Happy

We're still waiting to fill our ranks of canon characters, so you're more than welcome to apply for one, or create your own OC, or both!

Until we've got enough players to get the main storyline up and running, I think a few of us have begun some RPs on the side. Not entirely sure how that works, so you might wanna ask Seph if you're interested...

And maybe we can get Angeal over here, so you can say hi, if you want! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Genesis Rhapsodos
MIA Commander
Genesis Rhapsodos

Gil : 4688

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: So glad to join   So glad to join EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I believe Angeal is being a little shy, tsk, tsk.

I suppose I'll spout a welcome in his place. Please, feel free to insert something wonderful about dreams and honor and never letting your sword rust. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6216

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: So glad to join   So glad to join EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Angeal is having.... technical issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Gil : 4487

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: So glad to join   So glad to join EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I wish you a happy birthday asukichan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So glad to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: So glad to join   So glad to join Empty

Back to top Go down

So glad to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: