Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako Headrush

Mako Headrush

Gil : 4387

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings...   Greetings... EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:28 am

Hello, found this group via dA. I love RP and I love CC, so I'm hopeful to start in with either an OC or a canon character.

You can call me Mako - I go by Mako Headrush on both dA and FF-net, amongst other places. I've written a ton of FFVII fan-fic, though lately I'm dabbling in 24-FFVII crossover fic. Because Jack Bauer would have made one badassed Turk, I think. Very Happy

I've RPed characters from many fandoms other than FFVII, and I have a few OC's up my sleeve as well. Looking forward to chatting and RPing with people here.

Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4717

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

Hey, welcome to the Revolution! Very Happy Glad to see our DA page is doing some good!

You're welcome to apply for a canon character, or make up an OC, or both! I think all you need is a different email account for each, but Seph would know better than I would. If you can't find what you need as to how exactly to do all this, just let me know, and I'll go fetch Seph or Angeal. They kinda run the place, except sometimes they are... a little AWOL. XD

Sounds like you're well-qualified to RP! Feel free to post any of your fics here, or hang out and chat, until the main storyline gets launched. Some of us are RPing a little on the side, so you might be able to get in on that in the meantime!

Who are you interested in RPing, by the way? Also, do you know of anyone else who might be interested that you could shanghai and drag over here? The more's the merrier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Genesis Rhapsodos
MIA Commander
Genesis Rhapsodos

Gil : 4688

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Greetings, Mako and welcome to the forum!

This SOLDIER wishes you the best and will be looking forward to seeing who you turn out to be!

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6216

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm not AWOL....I just wander off sometimes if no one's been posting.

Good to see you actually posting, Mako. Took you awhile to say hello.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Sponsored content

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: