Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head's Up, It's a First!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angeal Hewley
MIA Commander
Angeal Hewley

Gil : 4716

Head's Up, It's a First! Empty
PostSubject: Head's Up, It's a First!   Head's Up, It's a First! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello there and welcome to our forum. If you're reading this, you're probably wanting to get the one chance to get to know your head admin and founder of this site.

Why "one" chance? Well, we've arranged for the staff to act as in character as they can whenever they're on the site, no matter if they're on the IC section or the OOC section!

That said... in this post, I'm not Angeal Hewley. Though, I am 25 and I am training puppies, so I really feel for him. I love to write - FFVII is probably my favorite fandom at the moment to read and write in, but I also love Dragon Ball Z, Legend Of Zelda, Star Wars, Pokemon and Harvest Moon. In fact, once this forum is up and running well, I plan on starting a Harvest Moon one as well - so, anyone here who's interested, PM me about it. I'd love to drum up some interest! Roleplaying is right in there with writing. I did a lot of acting in school and did some live-action roleplay when I was younger. I'm also into gaming, on various platforms, though I prefer something I can do while I chat with my friends online.

I have a small, but good circle of friends that I like to stay in contact with, but I'm always looking to make more. I'm open and friendly and like to talk to people, and certainly want to see people and this site succeed, so feel free to PM me, but don't swarm me. I will get back to you. It may take time, but, I will.

SOLDIER's Honor.
Back to top Go down
http://cc-revolution.deviantart.com/

Head's Up, It's a First!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: General :: Comings and Goings-
Jump to: