Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donum Deae - by Tseng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5959

Donum Deae - by Tseng  Empty
PostSubject: Donum Deae - by Tseng    Donum Deae - by Tseng  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:18 am

another really long link link one this is my most popular one at the moment

Donum Deae

Final Fantasy 7 X Harry Potter Crossover

Gene: Humor, Crack... you name it i have no idea honestly

Rating: R - Lemon but nothing graphic

Warning: Slash, Pissy Silver heads, Bloody is used alot.. and all around just pure crack with no real direction.

Pairing: Tseng/Cloud (seeing a pattern lol) Seph/Gen - Reno/ Rufus - Ron/Hermione (more to come)

Summary: 'My friend, your desire is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess' Harry stared down at the rare purple and white apple sitting innocently on his potions desk; unlike the others he did know what this was. a Banora white. "Genesis.."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7938532/1/Donum_Deae
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/

Donum Deae - by Tseng
Page 1 of 1