Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A life long forgotten - by Tseng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5960

A life long forgotten - by Tseng Empty
PostSubject: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:10 am

another one with really long chapters so linky time!

A life long forgotte

Gene: Time Travel, humor, romance, general

Rating: NC-17 for more lemony goodness

Warning: SLASH, language, violance

Pairing: Tseng/Cloud - Zack/Aerith - Reno/Rude - Seph/ Gen - mention of Gen/Reno/Rude - possible Cissnei /Vincent - more to be decided

Summary: nearly 150 years had passed since Sephiroth's fall from grace; the world is still dying as Jenova infect the life stream. above on her soil the world is in turmoil as small factions now fight for control of the continent. Florin oil.. once Wallace oil now controls the eastern continent with Edge as it's main city, and they rule with an iron fist mightier than Shinra ever did. Cloud discovered many years ago that he has stopped aging, and now is hunted by Florin and rival factions to unlock the long lost secrets of SOLDIER and his immortality. Thinking he and Vincent are alone he comes to discover in fact there are more immortals from the day's of Shinra and soon their destiny will be placed in front of them.. back in the day's of Shinra.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7794261/1/A_life_long_forgotten
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
asukichan

Gil : 4378

PostSubject: Re: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:40 am

wow i love this fic!!! btw, are you the author??
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

yes i am the author
Back to top Go down
asukichan

Gil : 4378

PostSubject: Re: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:07 am

.... wow.... please tell me im not dreaming.....

...~pinch self~
...wait

i am not dreaming!!!!

well i have only one thing to say..... THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:16 am

*blinks slowly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life long forgotten - by Tseng   A life long forgotten - by Tseng Empty

Back to top Go down

A life long forgotten - by Tseng
Page 1 of 1