Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public Area - The Quad

Go down 
+2
Zack Fair
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

Gil : 4473

Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:06 am

Zest looked at Zack, he wondered if the boy knew that he was digging himself a deeper grave. Might as well stop him now while he was behind. He didn't want to explain it to Angeal about a dead puppy on his watch.

"Please stop while you're behind Fair." Zest commented.
Back to top Go down
Reno
Department of Administrative Research
Reno

Gil : 4416

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:10 am

Stares opened mouthed at Zack, did the puppy really just seriously do that....
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

Gil : 5967

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 am

The murderous look vanished from Tseng's eyes instead turning a bright innocent as he kneels down gently brushing dust off the shoulder guards of Zack's uniform. "So I looked older before hand huh.."

Smiles innocently before the look turns deadly and grabs hold of the SOLDIER instantly putting him into a pinned position onto the ground and into an arm bar. "I look old do i!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

Gil : 4703

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 am

Zack yelped in surprise, trying to wriggle out of the lock, pushing against the ground.

"Argh, dammit, Tseng, what was that for? I said you look younger ... Ah! ... Not that you were old to begin with!" He squirmed around, attempting to get his legs in a position so that he could sweep the Turk's out from under him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cskazaam
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 am

See's what the puppy is trying to do and shifts his weight pulling the pup farther forward throwing him off balance enough to use his weight against him and pushes him to the ground knee digging into his solar plexus.

"I think i need to have a word with Angeal about that brain mouth filter of yours... "
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 am

Zest looked at Zack and Tseng and weigh his options. On one hand he could try and save Zack and risk fighting with Tseng. Or he could just leave Zack and then hear a long lecture from Angeal. Or he could do a third option.

"Hold it!" Zest raised his voice to get their attention. "Hold that pose while I draw the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 am

Freezes and looks up slightly, was he seriously drawing them? When he was in the middle of trying to kill the puppy this SOLDIER was drawing them. Why was it Sephiroth was the only sane member of SOLDIER, oh.. yeah cause he was practicly raised by the Turks..

He absently noted Reno used this time to bolt out of the quad but.. he knew where the man lived..he would get him later.
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:48 am

Zest looked at Tseng moving his head slightly.

"Please hold the pose Tseng, it wont take long I promise." Zest said as he moved his pencil faster.

He did noticed that look that Tseng gave him, it was the 'are you crazy?' look, he has seen it too much to care. But he at least wanted to get this drawing right.

"Hang in there Zack." Zest gave a quick thumb's up before continuing drawing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6202

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 am

Sephiroth - Mako green eyes, slightly reflective, they sometimes appear silver. Standing at over six feet with his silver hair currently tied back, he is unarmed and dressed casually in jeans and a long-sleeved dark green shirt.

"I never realized you were suicidal, Grangeitz," Sephiroth stated drily as he came up behind the older First. While it was amusing to see Zack accidentally diving into a hole again due to his lack of attention to wording . . . "Telling a Turk who is already aggravated to 'hold still' so you can draw him? You realize he's not adverse to turning his weapons on a SOLDIER?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 am

Digging his knee in a little more Tseng looks up hearing Sephiroth and pushes himself up and moves over to the General. "For once an actually intelligent SOLDIER."

Not caring about the puppy or Zest anymore, Tseng throws his arms around Sephiroth and clings. "Otouto.. look what Reno and Cissnei did to my hair!" He held up a butchered strand pouting at it, "what will my lover think.. he loved my hair..."
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 am

"Sir," he saluted before putting the finishing touches on his drawing. "If I am going to die then I want on my grave stone to say the first SOLDIER to draw an angry Turk."

Zest flipped the notebook around to show Tseng and Sephiroth. The drawing had Zack on his back while Tseng was digging his knee on the young SOLDIER's stomach. Zack's face in the drawing held signs of pain while Tseng's was smiling down on Zack. The drawing was shaded through no place untouched with the pencil, Zest gave it as much detail as he could. At the corner Zest signature could be seen.

"Do you want it Tseng?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 am

Tseng twitched slightly, his brain calculating which gun might make a bigger splatter of the mans brain matter on the tree behind them.. he could go with either .45 or the 500...the 500 might be the best...
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am

"Tseng?" Zest wondered if he did anything wrong. Not that this was the craziest thing he has done to draw. No, that honor went to when he sat down and started to draw a behemoth during battle. Someone swung him over their shoulders and carried him away from it, it was probably Angeal he couldn't remember.

Part of his brain told him to run as fast as his legs could carry him, but the adrenaline junkie side told him to stay and see how long he can survive. "Are you alright? Did I not draw you correctly?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 am

How exactly Cissnei was involved in Tseng's loss of hair, Sephiroth had to wonder. She didn't seem the type to purposely be involved in such a thing, but if Reno was involved, perhaps she was throwing Rekka at the redhead and Tseng was unfortunate enough to be in the 'line of fire'. Sighing, and making a mental note to investigate the option of hair extensions for the Wutain - he'd heard some of the secretaries mention them before - he calmly stated, "Maim, please, not kill."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

A very feral, very evil smile crossed Tseng's lips. He had just gotten permission from the General to maim.. but not kill the man. While the picture was very well done this was not the day to be showing him drawn pictures of his once beautiful hair maimed by two of his Turks. Also didn't help he hadn't had his coffee.. or his cigarette yet today either. Reaching up he hugged the General tightly, "thank you otouto..you always know how to make me feel better."

Yes, he did have a very sadistic side to him, had to to be a Turk
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 am

Zest noticed the evil smile, it was not a good sign. Maybe he had caught the same illness as Zack and just spoke without thinking. Now he had to pay the price. There was not much he could do, Tseng would most likely find him if he runs away. It was just delaying what would happen later anyway.

Zest took out a blindfold from his artist bag and tied it around his eyes. "I am not going to run away, I will face your punishment as a man."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 am

Tseng blinked slowly at this, "That is not facing it like a man, a man does not need to be blind folded." He smirked instead turning back to Sephiroth nuzzling into him. "No.. I will get you all... Turk style.." Aka, they wouldn't know when, they wouldn't know where and as Sephiroth could vouch first hand, Tseng could take months to retaliate.. just long enough to put them into a sense of false security.
Back to top Go down
Zest Grangeitz

Zest Grangeitz

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 am

"Sleep with one eye open then?" Zest tilted his head as he went to remove the blindfold. When he saw Tseng nuzzling Sephiroth he turned around, feeling that this was something that he should not see. His face started to turn pink either from watching them have a brotherly moment or embarrassed that he was the odd man out, zest didn't know and he didn't want to know.

"I should probably see if Lazard will let me teach my class again." He said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:48 am

"Both might be preferable.." Tseng smirked and turned back to Sephiroth looking up at him since he was taller. "Do you have anything with caffeine in it... and please tell me you have seen Genesis, Reno stole all my cigarettes and i know Genesis has better tasting ones then that cheap $#$ Reno smokes."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 am

"No, haven't seen Genesis, nor his cigarettes, but..." Sephiroth reached into his pocket and withdrew a small white bottle with an obnoxiously bright yellow label with the words 'Stay Awake'. "I do have these."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 am

Zack sat, rubbing his arm and his chest, wincing. Now he was thoroughly annoyed - not even the other First Class, Zest, had bothered to help him out, and it wasn't even him that Tseng had been after! He had an inclination to find Reno and give the Turk a piece of his mind. Right now, though, he was so done. At least Sephiroth had proven enough of a distraction for Tseng to let him go. Now he was going to make his escape while they were all suitably distracted ... and, heck, maybe he'd just go find Angeal. His snooze had been ruined, anyway.

Glaring at Tseng from the corner of his eye - and no, he was not pouting, not even a little - Zack pulled himself to his feet, rolling his shoulders to loosen them up, and began to discretely head out of the Quad.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Sees the pills being offered and pulls a face slightly but shrugged, caffeine was caffeine and that might curb this damn headache.

Seeing Zack starting to sneak off he glared from the corner of his eyes. "Puppy.. i will be telling Angeal about what happened today."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm

That brought Zack up short.

"Oh ... you will, huh?" He turned around to face the Turk, pointing a finger. "Does that include how you flipped out and attacked me? Huh? Because I'm sure he'd love to hear about that." He crossed his arms. "I wasn't even trying to insult you, Turk. Honestly, I don't know what your problem is. Go ahead and tell Angeal whatever the heck you want."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Turning back to look at Zack and ducked his head starting to laugh, looking at Zack again he started to laugh harder and tucked his head into Sephiroth's should dying. "Oh i can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair
General of SOLDIER
General of SOLDIER
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Zack frowned, wondering what was so funny. Clearly the Turk had simply lost it. He glanced at Sephiroth in sympathy, shook his head, and turned around to leave once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Area - The Quad   Public Area - The Quad - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Area - The Quad
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next