Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5964

How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  Empty
PostSubject: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 am

The chocobo farm, Leviathan almighty why did it have to be the chocobo farm? Honestly he would have taken Icicle over this place. Why you ask?

Turning away from the young SOLDIER next to him, Tseng tried in vain to stifle the sneeze that had been building since their arrival. His whole body jerked but not a sound was made aside from the small whimper. Veld knew he was allergic to the damn birds! nothing serious, like end up in the ER allergic, but enough that being around them made him miserable. This had to be payback for the paper airplane into his coffee the other day... or painting a smiley face across his ass with paintballs last week... or covering his office in yellow post it notes yesterday. Oh what the hell was he saying, just in the past two weeks he had done enough to earn some sort of vicious counter attack. This would not go un-challenged.. A evil smile crossed his face, he knew exactly what he was going to be doing, he needed to raid the SOLDIER mess for the aluminum foil, that was... once this little camping trip of theirs was over.

That was all he was seeing this as, a massive camping trip with a teenager he swore to Gaia must have taken an vow of silence. Well maybe he was just to used to Reno now, this kid was about as polar opposite of the red head as you could get. Sighing softly he grabbed the ruck sack he had packed for himself along with a long hard case that had all his spare weapons. Gaia only knew how long they were going to be out here getting eaten alive by what ever mutant mosquito Hojo had released into the wild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6199

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

It was . . . nice to be out of doors for once. Not in some training field, or on the barren Plate - but properly outside. He hadn't realized just how stagnant the air in Midgar was. There was no Mako here, no smog from machines - just clean unfiltered air. VR could mimic the effects of such a setting, but the combination of sounds fell far short of reality, and the scents were impossible to replicate.

He took his time grabbing his bag, still not quite sure if he was supposed to be leading or following. Hojo was always telling him how he was superior to all others, yet, he always got angry when he spoke up against him. The mission might've been his, but Tseng was from Administrative Research, a Turk - surely a Turk outranked a Third Class?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 am

He didn't dare breath deeply, if he did he was libel to end up spending the rest of this mission trying to sneeze up every organ in his body. Jerking again as he held back another sneeze he groaned. "He is dead.. he is soo dead..dead dead dead dead dead!" He honestly didn't care if Sephiroth was supposed to lead, he was getting the hell away from the mutant chickens as fast as he could so he could actually breath again!

He figured that the little Third would follow with out having to be told, even if he didn't oh well! He was getting the hell out of here and fast!

Last edited by Tseng on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 am

Sephiroth was tempted to ask who, precisely, Tseng was upset with - but at least it wasn't him. Having a Turk that upset at you was not good for one's health. It probably wasn't healthy to draw the attention of an upset Turk, either. . . but all the same - he still needed to stay with him. Following a few paces behind, he tuned out the older teen's sneezing in favor of glancing around, taking in everything he saw.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 am

"That #%!@ bastard knows i'm allergic to the mutant chickens but still sends me out here to frolic with them. That's it! i'm foiling his office, taking his coffee away AND dying his suit pink when I get back." He grumbled shoving his the hair that was working loose from the ponytail back behind his ear. "And i'll put two bright blue hand prints right on the ass cheeks of his pants. Know Reno will grab just to be Reno.. Exactly how far are we going?"

He was just here to make sure the SOLDIERs pet project didn't walk off since he got his first taste of the world outside of Midgar, he didn't know exactly what the kid was supposed to be hunting.

Last edited by Tseng on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 am

Note to Self - Turks can switch moods faster than women. Sephiroth mused, eying Tseng's back with a touch of amusement at how easily he switched tones.

"A mile or two," he answered after a moment's thought. Close enough to seek shelter at the Farm if they really needed to, but far enough out that the local monsters would be more likely to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 am

"Still too damn close to those bloody mutant chickens..." Tseng grumbled. He did have medicine he could take but they made him sleepy and he couldn't afford to be drowsy. "I don't care if it's still day light, I'm setting up the tent and going to sleep for the rest of this mission... you need me I'll be dead in my sleeping bag."

He looked back over his shoulder at the young teen. "And just forewarning Sephiroth since we're going to be sharing a tent... if I am asleep on my stomach...don't touch me... I think you value your life correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am

Sephiroth blinked back at him, brow furrowing in slight confusion, he tended not to touch people much as it was. Sleeping people even less. Why a specific sleeping position would make someone react more dangerously than another, he wasn't quite sure though.

". . . very well."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 am

hearing the tone, Tseng smirked slightly turning back to moving through the tall grass.

"Normally I sleep on my side or back, and i'm a very light sleeper... but for some reason when I pass out, to the point of complete unconsciousness I sleep on my stomach. If I am touched while I am like that, I react purely on instinct, that natural fight or flight instinct and mine is always Kill first.... ask questions later." He chuckled softly shoving the grass aside. "Mom said half the time I wouldn't even wake up, just mumble something about Ice cream and go back to sleep." Why was he telling Sephiroth this? He shook his head, he needed a smoke badly but they were buried in his pack, stupid him... Would have to wait until they made camp and he could dig through his pack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

Normally, the issue in finding a campsite was finding a flat clearing with little to no debris. In the region around the Chocobo Farm, however . . . the issue was more finding a spot that was clear of the tall-growing grass and wouldn't become a giant puddle when it rained. He'd heard other SOLDIERs gripe about 'camping' missions plenty of times, and made a note of what sort of problems each region offered.

Here, rain was the major issue. As rain meant flooding - and Zolom sightings. Even a SOLDIER would have trouble outrunning a Zolom. Unfortunately, the VR system didn't have a Zolom programmed in, yet, so if they did come across one . . .

It had been closer to two miles than one when they finally came across a good location that looked as if it was used semi-regularly. Set atop a low hill, someone or something had stripped an entire area of most fauna. For all the signs of regular use, however, there were no signs of recent use.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 am

"Oh thank Leviathan" dropping his rucksack to the ground Tseng proceeded to follow it seconds later and curl up on top of it. While he was used to hiking and walking long distances, he was not used to doing it in eastern style shoes and his feet were killing him. He had to leave Shinra in his Turk uniform, though now that they were out here, he was switching to something cooler and more comfortable. But first thing he was doing was digging those damn smokes out from his pack.

Sitting up he kicked his narrow dress shoes off and rubbed his feet cursing the entire time in Wutainese and started to dig out his smokes and a change of clothes. "What did you bring food wise?" He had some MRE's that he had brought, but everyone and their brother knew how horrible those were. Honestly he knew some of the local game and was planning on hunting a few of the days if he had to, which was why he had brought this particular set of weapons.

Not caring that Sephiroth was there, he managed to find his smokes and happily lit one as he started pulling his jacket and weapons harness off. He wasn't shy about his body, hell how many times during cadet school had he showered with other men? Way to friken often, on top of most the bath houses in Wutai didn't allow swim shorts or towels. Stripping down to his boxers he threw on a black tank top and a pair of camo BDU's and pulled his old beat up cadet boots on. While it may not have been the silks of his childhood, these were a hell of a lot better than the Turk uniform, honestly... he hated that uniform with a passion.

Now that he was feeling a little better, both having his nicotine and in clothes he could stand he started going about setting the tent up. Even though he gave no indication he was looking over the ground carefully, this area hadn't been used recently, but it was obvious it was used frequently and not by SOLDIER... That much was clear, none of the normal signs to a SOLDIER encampment were present. He would have to keep an eye out while they were here.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am

Sephiroth canted his head in thought, twitching slightly at the memory of the 'special' MREs one of Hojo's assistants had given him at his father's orders. He hadn't had the opportunity to toss them, unfortunately, but he had managed to slip away and obtain more palatable supplies - including sweets that he was most definitely not fessing up to - "Jerky, dried fruit, noodles."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:11 am

Tseng resisted the urge to roll his eyes, this kid really had taken a vow of silence. "In other words, not much... though I do expect some of the sweets you have hidden away in your pack. Call it a fair trade."

Having gotten the tent up in what he would view as record time, Tseng moved over to his weapons case flipping it open. Inside were many different weapons; his dual full tangs, a set of throwing knives, a M-4 rifle, and a bow that was compacted down and folded. Pulling the bow out he snapped his wrist causing the bow to unfold snapping into place, the strings instantly pulling tight. "Sorry, but I am not eating MRE's the entire time we are out here... though i will probably steal all your jerky."

Last edited by Tseng on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 am

How did he . . .? Sephiroth frowned at Tseng, he hadn't mentioned, nor opened his bag in the older teen's vicinity. How the hell did he know he had sweets? Losing his jerky was one thing, but if he wanted any of his sugar-stash he'd need to hunt down something good. He decided to ignore that subject for now in favor of the weapons. He'd only brought two SI swords himself, the second only in case the first broke, as they were prone to. The sight of blades of such high quality had his fingers twitching before he consciously stilled them, fighting down the desire to examine them properly.

"I've never used a bow before . . ." he distracted himself with the rather impressive looking weapon, "Is it difficult to learn?"

Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:40 am

Chuckling slightly, he pulled a quiver with some hunting arrows and slung it over his back. "It's not really, but it's like every other weapon on the planet. You can not expect to pick one up and shoot a gil from the air first time you draw back." Pulling an arrow from the quiver he notched it drawing back so that the feathers rested just under his eyes. "Breathing is the most important part...inhale...exhale..and hold...." He slowly breathed in and out before holding his breath, his body going completely still and released the arrow.

The arrow streaked across the grasslands hitting a leaf that had been falling from the tree and pinning it to the trunk of the tree. Smirking slightly Tseng lowered the bow. "I have also been trained on a bow since I was old enough to stand..." He turned and held it out, "Want to give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 am

Sephiroth shook his head with a rueful smile, "Another time, maybe, I wouldn't want to accidentally damage it."

He busied his fingers by reaching up and tugging the tie in his hair loose now that they weren't moving. He was trying to get in the habit of wearing it down, but it was . . . difficult overcoming the instinct to keep it out of his face as it had a tendency to. He'd never liked having his field of vision obscured, but after years of forced haircuts, it was nice to be in control of something, even if it was as petty as hair length.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 am

Hearing something in the tall grass, Tseng whipped around drawing an arrow from the quiver and pulling back on the string before he was even fully turned around and released. Something squealed before the sound of something heavy hitting the ground.

"Well that was easy... normally I have to go prowling for game." Slinging the bow over his shoulder he grabbed one of the nastier looking knives from his weapons case and started down for the deer he had just taken down. Grasslands deer weren't that big, so this would only give them food for a day or two, but it was enough for the time being.

This was really starting to feel more and more like a camping trip by the minute, he was just missing the beer.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 am

In the following hours, Sephiroth learned that it was much harder to skin an animal than he'd ever thought, and in the end banished himself from the camp to hunt down some of the local monsters. He'd been unfortunate enough to stumble into a patch of sunning Mandragora, while they might've been weak, there had to have been a good few dozen gathered together. He'd also found a few wild chocobos being chased by a Levrikon, and then gotten between a pair of Elfadunk bulls. That'd been . . . interesting.

It was evening by the time he returned to camp, and despite how worn his body felt, his mind was wide awake - it'd likely take hours until he could actually fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 am

Having skinned the deer and cut up a good portion of the meat and discarded the rest, Tseng had a fire going already with a cast iron skillet sizzling away with some of the meat for sephiroth. He had already eaten and now was staring at the fire with unfocused eyes, several wild chocobo's had decided to come in an investigate causing the young Turk to go into a violent fit of sneezing and so had figured at least for now to take the medication he had.

As of right now he was ten seconds from falling asleep where he sat but was waiting for Sephiroth to return.

Hearing the foot steps he glanced up and sighed happily. "Dinner is almost done, just...give it a few more minutes, I'm going to bed..." He stood up tipping over slightly but managed to stagger his way into the tent and collapse onto his sleeping bag not even bothering to untie his shoes.

Last edited by Tseng on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:23 am

The first bite of food had Sephiroth making a mental note to leave out some of his candy for the older teen. Venison was actually quite good, not that he'd ever had meat of any kind this fresh before. It was always heavily processed, and laden with whatever supplements Hojo thought he needed. On that note, he dug into his pack and pulled out one of the tainted MREs - and promptly threw it into the fire, watching in satisfaction as the packaging promptly lit.

The burning plastic stunk quite a deal, but it was worth it to watch the variety of colors the flames turned. Rather interesting sounds as well, apparently something in them was mildly explosive. By the time he'd thrown a third package in, he was quite thoroughly distracted. So perhaps it wasn't much of a surprise that he didn't register the sound of someone coming up behind him until something struck the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

The first thing to assault his slowly awakening mind was pain. The back of his head had a steadily growing throb that was getting stronger with ever beat of his heart. He had heard a disturbance outside, and manged to wake up just enough to get a glimpse of a man not Sephiroth in his tent before he was cracked over the head with something.

Allowing his mind to blank he started to analyze the situation. They were still at camp, he could smell the Venison he had cooked for Sephiroth, it wasn't as strong showing a few hours had passed and it was dark out.. if the lack of light against his eye lids was anything to go by. Slowly he tested his wrist; bound, just like he had expected to find them. They were tight and he could feel the rope burning into his skin as he twisted them.

"What luck do we have here... Shinra's brand new golden boy, the young Sephiroth. I must say, you look far younger than your posters show. I was expecting a man, not a child pretending to be a soldier. but even a child can be used to remove that fool from her position of power. The professor would love to get his hands on you little one. " The voice was deep, no one that he recognized right off the bat, but his head was pounding and he was still slightly drugged up, which is what probably caused him to have a looser tongue than normal.

"You're a moron if you think you're going to be able to take him away." Pulling his eyes open he managed to see through the blur a figure moving towards him. "Is that right Ilbonnom, and tell me exactly what are you going to do..." Lifting his head up, Tseng really wished he didn't as a fist connected with the side of it snapping his head to the side, he could taste the metallic of his own blood. Even though it hurt like a @#$!^ he turned back flipping his hair back, his face perfectly emotionless. "Well for starts I would slit open your gut and pull your intestines out and use them as a jumping rope."

The man shaped blurr in front of him snarled and kicked Tseng hard shoving him back to the ground coughing hard, the wind knocked from him. "He will be the first to die."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 am

It was hard to concentrate, something that unsettled Sephiroth greatly, but despite his trouble focusing he could tell this was very bad. He didn't like not having a clear head, nor did he like being bound. Being bound meant pain - and the ache in his skull was following that rule quite successfully so far. So had being pulled off the ground by his hair the moment their captors had noticed he was awake.

It had been a bit of relief when the man had released him, until he'd heard Tseng's voice and the man's reply. Die? No one was supposed to die on culling missions, but this wasn't a culling mission anymore, this was - what was it? Kidnapping? He reigned in his wandering thoughts with some effort, finding it was just as hard to string a sentence together as it was to think straight, "Killing . . . won't help you any."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 am

"Sephiroth... stay quiet.." Tseng slowly pushed himself back up the best he could. His body was on fire, and his mind was a whirl wind of activity as he ran through every possible thing that could be happening.

He was right about the campsite being used, most likely there were the men that normally used it, and karma was being a @#$!^ to them today.

their captor moved back over to Sephiroth grabbing him by his hair and forcing his head back. "Little one, your little friend over there is expendable... we don't need him. You on the other hand, well your our ticket back now aren't you sunshine."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 am

Quiet . . . Quiet was easy, quiet was something Sephiroth had been good at being for as long as he could remember. Some had told him he was too quiet, one boy had jokingly told him to wear a bell, and then actually gone out and found one for him. But he was bound, he was in pain, and he couldn't focus. . . . but it was the fourth element that had him feeling a rare emotion. Danger. True danger. A monster he was unable to fight . . .

He was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Using their captors distraction with Sephiroth to his advantage, Tseng laid back down, ignoring the pain in his gut he pulled his legs up against his chest pulling on the flexibility he was forced to learn as a child to use, and managed to pull his arms out from behind him to the front. It hurt... like hell since he hadn't stretched prior and hadn't really been working on keeping that flexible since he arrived at Shinra.

Having his arms in front of him, Tseng rolled onto his feet and with a growl charged.

Hearing the growl, the man barely had time to register the other was up before a foot aimed right for his gut landed hard. Dropping down he could only think 'damn it how did that little Wutainese brat get his arms around to the front'. Oh well it wouldn't do him any good, he was still a dead man.

Having gotten the man away from Sephiroth and out of the way, Tseng moved towards where his weapons were, needing at least his throwing knife to get these bonds off. He had only taken a couple steps before something hard connected with the back of his head once more. Stars erupted across his vision and he could feel the blackness creeping across his eyes from the sides. Staggering slightly he rounded bringing his calf across the chest of another captive. He should have known there was more than one.

Tseng could feel blood dripping down the back of his neck but ignored it, hands gripping his hair tightly and throwing him to the ground. Panting he looked up and actually hissed at the men standing above him.

"Kill this one..."

"Sir, look at this..." Their captor turned away from Tseng seeing one of his men bringing up a wallet. Seeing the ID he blinked before a malicious grin crossed his face. "Never mind, he would be of more use to us alive... A Turk... this really is our lucky day boys."

Tseng growled low, eyes starting to flare blue as the mako was rising in his body. "You will have to kill me..." he glanced back over to where Sephiroth was, his eyes screaming for the young boy to run. Now was a chance since the men were all focused on him.

Last edited by Tseng on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP    How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP  Empty

Back to top Go down

How We Met - Late June, 1992 - Private RP
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next