Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6199

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Sephiroth didn't really say anything to any of the Turks during the flight back to Midgar. After being checked over by a nurse, he'd been sent back to his room at the tower - and told nothing. Perhaps one good thing in all of it was that it seemed no one had bothered to tell Hojo he was back early. Knowing he'd need to file a proper written report on the mission, he spent a good half an hour noting down everything he could remember, including details he had omitted from his verbal report to Veld. He didn't mention learning to use a bow, his uneasiness with killing, Tseng's 'test' in the trees, waking up in the same bed, or being called 'brother'. While those things might be important to him, they weren't important to the mission itself and had no purpose in a report.

He found himself holding his Fire Materia, rolling it between his fingers. Tseng . . . they hadn't told him anything about what was going to happen with him. The injuries were bad, and he'd still been alive, but . . .

The Turks have a private hospital wing . . .

It was almost frighteningly easy to slip out unseen.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5964

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am

It was several hours later that the door to the private room in the Turks wing opened and the nurses wheeled Tseng into the room. The nurses went about their duty setting up the IV bag with the drug drip and made sure the air tube was secure under his nose, and that he was well covered before heading out of the room.

"Ya know kid, your shoes are givina ya away yo." Reno had come by to drop off a few things and had managed to catch them as they were bringing Tseng down from surgery. He had seen the pair of shoes sticking out from under the spare curtain the minute he walked in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

"Medical personnel never look at the floor," Sephiroth stated, pulling back the curtain, head tilted as he eyed the Turk. "And they're the ones that'd try to kick me out." Green eyes flitted away from him to look at Tseng, the fact they'd hooked him up to anything at all had him feeling uneasy. "He'll be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

A small frown crossed Reno's face as he moved farther into the room setting the bag down and reached out running a hand over Tseng's hair. "They say he should be." His voice lost the normal slum rat slang, holding almost a banora tone to it. Reaching down to the foot of the bed he grabbed the clipboard and flipped through it. "Sewn punctured lung... they had to metal plate a few ribs back into place, small fracture in his hip but that was pretty well healed...probably the potion he took. Looks like a lot of surface and soft tissue injury, the lung is going to be what has him out of work for a while." He set the clipboard back returning to his original position, he had helped train this kid an the two had clicked almost instantly. Yes this was an occupational hazard, still pulled at him to see the kid so beat up.

"Oh before I forget, yo. Tseng woke up for a minute or so a little after you left. He asked me to steal this for ya from Veld's desk." He held out a photo to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

Sephiroth blinked, taking the photo from the redhead and turning it to take a proper look. Off Veld's desk . . . this must be 'Valentine' then. The man in the photo was obviously both Wutain and a Turk, though the suit was closer to navy than the current black. Short-cropped dark hair, and reddish eyes, he'd have to look in a mirror, but the features were familiar. It'd certainly be a bit more appealing to be 'Half-Turk' than 'Half-Sociopathic Scientist.' It was a nice thought.

I wonder what the Director would think to find this missing . . .
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

There was a soft groan from the bed, which had Reno moving back no longer worried about looking between the photo and the kid. He had to admit there was a hell of a resemblance there, leave it to Tseng to pick up on it, boy was brilliant when it came to spotting things. Reaching up he brushed the black hair back watching as the eyes fluttered open, they were fogged over, which honestly shouldn't surprise him with how doped up the boy was. "Hey welcome back to the world of the living yo...ow!" A hand had reached up and grabbed his ear. "What....have i said about yo..." It was a struggle to talk, but he was not going to sit here in pain, drugged up and listening to yo the entire time..

Reno laughed and gently pulled Tseng's hand away laying it back down. "Yeah, yeah i know, not around you...yo." He snickered at the evil glare the Wutain man shot him. "I brought ya some stuff, so you don't try and early check out again..oh and your shadow is here."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 am

Sephiroth blinked at the moniker, So I'm a 'shadow' now? A Turk's shadow even . . . Setting the photo down on a table, he stepped closer to the bed so that he was in the older teen's line of sight. It was a relief to see him awake, but at the same time, the fact that he'd ended up in a hospital bed in the first place . . . He nearly called him 'Niisan', but hesitated with a glance at the redhead, "Tseng."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am

Hearing the soft voice Tseng smiled and raised his hand as best he could. "Hey Seph... Sorry..not much more clothed now am I..." He chuckled softly but groaned raising a hand to his chest. "Okay....no...laughing..."

"Well yeah, boss man... That is kind of a dur there. Hate to give and run but the Dictator needs mission reports and that leaves your's truly to do um. I'll let him know what was on your charts, he'll probably give you paid leave to heal up." Reno gently rubbed his head before moving out. "Oh Sephiroth, make sure he doesn't leave.. the minute he thinks he's well enough he'll take out his own IV and split."

Tseng watched Reno leave and shook his head just slightly and looked back over to Sephiroth. "I hate hospitals... I don't understand... why I can't recoop in my own home."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:53 am

Sephiroth claimed the place Reno had been standing in the moment he was gone, considering Tseng's statement. He'd never actually been hurt bad enough to be hospitalized that he could remember, but . . . "You'll get better treatment for your injuries here if something goes wrong." he gave the cot a considering look. "At least the beds are better than the lab's?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

Tseng snorted, shaking his head slightly, smile lighting up his features slightly. "My bed is more comfortable, the food here is terrible and not exactly much for entertainment..." Reaching up he managed to grab hold of a lock of silver hair and pulled gently. "How about you... your head alright? That was a nasty goose egg you had." Seeing the boy eyeing the bed he shifted the best he could and patted the small free space he had managed to make.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 am

"You could always read a book . . ." Sephiroth enjoyed books himself, though he'd been limited to little more than textbooks until recently - it was difficult for Hojo to micromanage his reading if he couldn't get into his room. Sitting on the edge, he tilted his head at the question, on hand lifting to touch the back of his head, and shrugged, "A nurse took a look at it, but she didn't do anything for it, just sent me away."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 am

"Gotta love nurses huh... Well hot ones at least." He ran his fingers gently through the silver hair, watching it as it wrapped around his fingers. "Had one working on me the last time I was here, he was good lookin." Sighing softly he readjusted his pillow trying to get it comfortable, he always hated hospital pillows they were so hard. "You didn't mention to them, me being an imperial did you?" The shadow comment from Reno now just registering in his drug laced mind.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 am

Sephiroth blinked at the implication the words had. He hadn't yet had much of an interest in either sex himself, but that didn't mean he was completely oblivious. Homosexual then? Or bi . . . The implications of the question, though, seemed far more important than the older teen's sexual orientation. "No . . . They don't know?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 am

Tseng shook his head a grin spreading across his lips, "No, they don't... I like to think I am one of the only ones that has managed to pull the wool over the Turks eyes like this. Veld digs up everything on his Turks, he even made Rude blush with some of the stuff he's pulled up from his past. Mine, lets just say I love watching him turn all different colors cause he can't find anything on me." snickering he returned to playing with the ends of Sephiroth's hair, it was entertaining him for the moment. "Wutai keeps no written record of her assassins, none of us are known by our real names...simply our code name.."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 am

"And you told . . . me . . . ." Sephiroth murmured, surprise tinging his tone. His eyes trailing from his face to the fingers in his hair. "You are too fond of my hair. So, Director Veld thinks you're just a priest who was oddly skilled in weapons and stealth?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 am

"It's entertaining my drugged mind leave me alone..." He pulled on the strands but let go laying his hand back over his stomach. He smirked though remembering the lie he fed him, well half lie. "I told him when he saw my "skills" that I used to do martial arts after my studies were done for the day. A lot of people have the stigma that Wutai all know Kung Foo, Veld was no exception and bought it. I made sure to keep a lot of my skills under wraps, if I had shown off he would have become suspicious instantly."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 am

Sephiroth snorted in amusement. Wasn't that like thinking anyone from Midgar could shoot a gun? He opened his mouth to ask another question, but stilled at footsteps in the hall. There was the unmistakable type of 'swish' only lab coats seemed to make as they walked. . . Waiting until the doctor had continued on, he asked, "Why did he call me your 'shadow' anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 am

Seeing this Tseng rubbed his back gently, "don't worry Hojo isn't allowed in this wing of the hospital, we have our own doctors and they hold true to the hatred most people share for Hojo." He dropped his hand once more absently scratching at the IV in his hand, he hated these the most. "I have no idea..." his voice took on an exasperated whine tone to it. "It's Reno... no one knows what goes on in that mind of his. Damn brilliant, scary brilliant actually, but he's hides it with that "i'm an idiot" act. closest I can come to is your silent like a shadow.." He shrugged but regretted that movement as it pulled his chest muscles.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 am

Sephiroth batted Tseng's fingers away from the IV without really thinking about it. He cast his eyes about for a better hiding place than his first in case someone actually did come to the room. Weren't they supposed to check rooms periodically? For all he'd told Reno medical personnel didn't look at the floor, there was always the possibility they'd actually pay attention. Between the bed and the wall maybe? The headboard was tall enough and there was enough of a space between it and the wall . . . "I'm not that quiet."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 am

"Otouto...When we first arrived at the chocobo farm, I swore to Leviathan you took a vow of silence.." he rubbed the swatted hand and swatted the younger teen back. "Yes you are quiet, which for a SOLDIER is a good thing, half the cadets in my class were noisy little pricks, honestly surprised any of them made SOLDIER to begin with. Though I heard in the cadet class that just started the other week there is a red head already making a name for himself.. a real drama queen and fireball."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 am

Sephiroth ignored the swat, content in that he hadn't immediately gone back to scratching at it, frowning lightly. "So I'm not a Chatty Cathy," he though he used that term right, but he could be wrong, "I only talk when I actually have something to say. Not just to fill a void of silence. I'm perfectly happy in silence."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 am

"I'm sure that is because that is all you have known, from what I have gathered your childhood was similar in a way to my own. Order, discipline, silence.. the perfect child, silent only unless spoken to, seen only when deemed worthy to be seen...a tool to be used as he sees fit." his tone became very bitter towards the end. Realizing he was allowing his own hatred of his upbringing to come out, he closed his eyes taking several deep breaths and pulling up the mental walls that kept that part of his life at bay. Needing a distraction he looked over to the bag Reno had left. "What did Reno bring?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 am

Having started to become worried at Tseng's behavior and wording, he was quick to follow his gaze to the bag with some curiosity of his own. Honestly, he didn't want to linger on the past either. "I'm not sure . . ." Getting up, he picked up the bag and set it down where he'd just been sitting. "Clothes and a distraction, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 am

Thankfully they had left him laying at a slight incline to help his breathing, so he didn't have to fight with trying to sit up any. "Probably not clothes, well boxers, he won't bring regular clothes until I'm released, thinks it will keep me from leaving." Yeah they had discovered the last time he "early checked out" he would willingly leave in his boxers. Reaching in he pulled out his portable player and smiled. "Oh thank you Reno, you remembered..." Setting that on his lap he pulled out a few movies and a disc that looked like it had been burned with a sticky note on it. "Tseng, missed this episode last night...South Kalm makes fun of the Turks...you included. Oh yes!" Oh that was great, seriously he had made the show?! He would wait to watch that one when he was a little more clear headed.

Hearing the door open, he looked up from browsing his mini movie collection seeing the nurse from his last stay move into the room. "Good your awake." Tseng nodded slightly and looked over to where Sephiroth was, only to find the head of silver was gone. Blinking he looked around trying to figure where Sephiroth had gone. "What are you looking for?" Shaking his head Tseng rubbed his eyes, "my friend..." The nurse made a noise and checked over his fluids and monitors, "Reno left a while ago, no one else is permitted in here, Director Velds orders. They put you on some heavy drug...and stop staring at my ass..." Chuckling Tseng looked away, he couldn't help it, not only was this guy hot, he played along. "As I was saying they put you on some heavy drugs, i'm honestly surprised you are awake at all...let alone this perverted."

Tseng waived him off, "You know me, if my mind isn't in the gutter it's lost." The nurse shook his head heading back for the door. "Yes I know, I'll be back in an hour or so to change your bandages..and no pinching this time!" The nurse smirked though and walked from the room shutting he door gently behind him. Yawning Tseng looked at his hand, he could have sworn he had felt Sephiroth's hair around his fingers, was he really that damn drugged up?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Sephiroth waited until he could hear the man walking away from the door before standing and stepping back out from behind the bed. He was glad he had hidden now, with the verbal confirmation he shouldn't be here. Though he did wonder why the other Turk hadn't tried to get him to leave, if anything, he seemed to endorse his presence. Noticing the look on Tseng's face, he frowned, "Niisan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next