Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memo from the Department of Urban Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reeve Tuesti

Reeve Tuesti

Gil : 4422

Memo from the Department of Urban Development Empty
PostSubject: Memo from the Department of Urban Development   Memo from the Department of Urban Development EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Greetings and salutations to all ya'll!

I'm a 23 year old artist living in the Pocono's, PA. Not a particularly exciting area, but lovely none-the less. I live with my mentor (and art master) and his wife in a nice little house in one of those community thing-places (yes that is a technical term!). I like video games, anime, manga, comic books, writing, drawing, painting,and a slew of other creative endeavors.

I've been in love with final fantasy since I first played it, was somewhere around when it was released for the computer, I think about between 1999 and 2001. My favorite character hands down is Sephiroth. My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Fan fiction fandom wise, I write mainly for FF7, but have written for other fandom's such as inuyasha, and final fantasy 8. I've got an account on FF.net, PipTheAlmighty.

I'm always looking to improve on my writing and RPing skills, so please do not be afraid to tell me if there is something I can do better! I do have some past experience with online RP, but its been a really long time since. I'm more of a LARPer, but a friend invited me to join the forum and I could hardly resist! I don't really know too much about Reeve, which is fantastic because I do love a challenge!

Don't really know what else to say, though, I feel like I've hardly said anything at all.

Reeve Tuesti
Department of Urban Development

Back to top Go down

Memo from the Department of Urban Development
Page 1 of 1