Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5981

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Blinking Tseng looked over and chuckled some, so he wasn't that drugged up.. the kid had just split and hidden. "Good so i'm not hallucinating, thought I was so drugged up I imagined you here and was having an imaginary conversation with myself." He patted the bed once more, and settled in trying to get comfortable, he wasn't a back sleeper, he didn't like even really lying on his back preferring his side, but the side he normally laid on was the bad one. "You snuck down here huh.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6216

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Sephiroth had had enough practice keeping a straight face around Hojo, and found it easy to keep a straight face as he reclaimed the edge of the bed. "They didn't tell me anything, and didn't seem like they planned to either." He paused, remembering just how easy it was to slip out. He supposed they were trying more to keep people out than keep people in. "So I came to find out for myself." Wasn't his fault if the few people who actually saw him thought he was doing nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Laughing softly, he laid his hand down on the bed, finger barely touching Sephiroth's thumb. It was just that small physical comfort that kept him from actually freaking out like he wanted, there was a reason he hated hospitals, normally Reno stayed with him if he had to be here for any length of time. "Normally, they don't tell anyone anything until the person is out of surgery. It's alright though... glad to know someone was actually a little worried for me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

"They were worried too, Director Veld seemed angry."

Sephiroth glanced down at their hands, and inched back so that he was against the older teen's leg. He tilted his head, eyes narrowing thoughtfully. Tseng hadn't really touched him much until after he'd been injured . . . "You . . . really don't like it here, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Tseng shook his head, relaxing a little bit more feeling the weight against his leg. "I have been in and out of hospitals since my birth... I was a very sick child, very weak. These hospitals here are better than the ones in Wutai while I was growing up, but hearing the cries of the other patients, people getting sick, heart monitors flat lining knowing you just heard a person die.." He was starting to shake, "the smell of blood, urine, vomit... tubes and needles being stuck in you..." he started to scratch at the IV tube in his hand again. "Forced into machines so small it feels like the walls are closing in on you..." He could kill with out blinking an eye, for the simple fact he could push it from his mind...but laying here hearing people struggling to save lives, and failing...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Sephiroth clamped one hand down over Tseng's IV, using just enough force to still his fingers. "Stop it." He met Tseng's eyes with narrowed ones, trying to pull his attention away. "Stop thinking like that . . . I may not know much about hospitals - but I heard more good things than bad ones while I was coming up here. This place isn't just about dying, it's about living, too."

He tilted his head, expression softening a bit as he separated the older teen's hands, keeping a hold of the one with the IV, "Right, Niisan?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Having his hand taken he looked up, meeting those silver /green eyes with a slight deer in the headlights look. Though they started to soften, losing the panicked look, as he took several deep breaths. He turned his hand wrapping his own fingers around Sephiroth's holding them gently. "You're right.. I'm sorry... Can you stay? Please?" He didn't know if any of the other Turks were going to be allowed down here, and he actually enjoyed the quiet boys company.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am

Sephiroth nodded, smiling slightly, "I can. Until someone realizes I'm no longer on a mission and tries to hunt me down, at least." His smile turned wry. "Not that they'll likely look for me here . . . I don't think anyone realizes I even know what a hospital is, let alone where it is."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 am

Tseng rolled his eyes, relaxing more into the pillow. "Even if they did come looking for you, and found you... Unless I am dead to the world from the meds, they will have to go through me to get to you...And you have only seen me clingy and hurt... you haven't seen my temper." Oh he was famous for his temper when it actually hit, he could make his fellow assassins run when his temper flared. "Trust me, when i'm hurt...Its easier to trigger it, and I don't take $#$ from no one." He smiled and closed his eyes feeling the new round of meds entering his system, was making him high as hell. "Forewarning... I get a little flirty when i'm drugged... Not to you... don't worry, but to others, just bop me on the head if i get going to much."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 am

His smile grew a bit at the protective words. 'Security' was on thing, but Tseng truly seemed to care about more than him being a living 'pet project' of Shinra. But then, he had trusted him with information no one else in Shinra was privy to, hadn't he? "Noted."

"Maybe you should get some sleep . . . I'll be here when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

"But...I don't...." His words were cut off by a yawn, eyes starting to feel heavy as the meds were really starting to kick in. "Don't like sleeping here..." Shifting as much as he could he shifted onto his uninjured side, which ironically was facing Seph and opened up more of the bed for the young teen if he wanted to get off the edge.

In a matter of moments Tseng was fast asleep, his breathing still slightly labored as the swelling was still going down in his chest, but he sounded better than he had in the two days they were out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 am

Though Sephiroth had intended to stay awake, there wasn't really anything in the room to keep him occupied. He'd only had half a night of proper sleep in the last few days, so maybe it wasn't all that surprising that in the presence of someone else sleeping, he started to feel tired himself. He resisted at first, but soon found himself seriously considering the open space on the hospital bed. It wasn't as if Tseng would mind, was it? And surely if someone came in they wouldn't immediately kick him out . . .?

Shifting carefully so as not to wake the sleeping Turk, he laid down, pillowing his head on his arm. It didn't take long for him to fall fully asleep, for all he told himself he'd just rest for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am

The sound of a monitor flat lining down somewhere in the hospital, jerked him from his sleep. His chest started to constrict and heart rate instantly went up, if the frantic beeping of his own monitor was anything to go by. He couldn't do this! Even with Sephiroth's weight against his legs and abs he felt the panic taking hold. He needed to get out!

Panicked eyes flashed open and darted around the darkened room, his nurse must have come in and turned the lights off. Seeing Sephiroth was asleep only fueled the panic in his mind, a mind screaming he was alone...in a hospital full of death and he was next. Reaching down he practicably ripped the IV from his hand, letting it fall to the floor as he pulled the air away from his nose and unwrapped it from around his head. Reaching up he silenced the heart monitor and disconnected it, not looking as the monitor silently flat-lined. Making sure not to wake the boy Tseng slipped from the bed onto wobbly unsteady feet and carefully moved from the room and out into the brightly lit hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 am

Something was wrong... Sephiroth opened his eyes when the feeling didn't leave, and it took him a moment to focus enough to realize he was alone both on the bed - and by the absence of breathing - the room. What? Tseng?His eyes fell on the heart monitor - on, not off, a nurse would've turned it off if they'd unhooked it, which meant . . .

Well, he did say he had a habit of 'escaping' the hospital. . . he sat up a little too quickly, closing his eyes for a moment to stave off a wave of dizziness. Eyes swept the room to find that the bag and contents brought by Reno were still there, which had him feeling a flicker of concern. Tseng had seemed quite interested in some of it's contents, surely he would've taken it with him? Maybe he hasn't gotten far yet . . . Slipping from the room, the Third listened carefully, both for the injured Turk, and any medical personnel he would need to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 am

The hall was for the most part empty, nurses and doctors could be heard farther down in the main section of the hospital but the Turk ward was empty. The hall was lowly lit as several of the Turks were known to have heightened eye sight similar to SOLDIER, even in the low light small droplets of blood could be seen heading away from the main section of the hospital, they were sparse and small but they stood out against the stark white tile floors.

Tseng hadn't gotten far, the direction his drug and panic laced mind had taken him was a dead end. He had moved into the farthest room and curled up in the darkened corner as much as he could head buried in his knees, body trembling like a mini earth quake was running through it, his voice muttering something the entire time softly.

Last edited by Tseng on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 am

The blood trail he'd followed had snapped Sephiroth fully awake, and only affirmed his decision to find the older teen before he could get any further. When he did find him . . . he had to force himself to approach slowly to crouch at his side. The way he was acting was like earlier, but worse. Touch had worked that time, hadn't it? He reached out to place a tentative hand on Tseng's shoulder, "Niisan."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

Tseng whole body jerked violently, his head snapping up and panicked eyes snapped to Sephiroth. they were slightly red and you could see tear trails along his cheeks. His eyes jumped across the room seeing he was still in the hospital and started to shake harder, and curled up more hiding his head. "I want to go home! place is full of death...people dying... only dying...I'm next...i'm next..." his voice was a hysterical muffled cry that trailed off to the same muttering he had been when Sephiroth entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:34 am

Sephiroth was honestly at a bit of a loss, the sheer panic the Turk was experiencing was actually scaring him a bit. Death . . . The hand he had on a bare shoulder firmed, tightening into a proper grasp, and he dropped fully onto the floor. "No, you're not. You're not dying, Niisan." Leaning close, he brought his other hand up to touch the side of Tseng's head, trying to turn him back to face him and not his knees or the walls. "I won't let you." A childish statement? Yes. Honestly, Sephiroth didn't care as long as he could get the older teen to snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 am

Tseng turned when he felt the hand on his head, eyes locking with Sephiroth's, they were turned in ward slightly... both looking at him but not. "Can't you hear them? Can't smell the bodies?....the fires... dying...everyone is dying....Alone...the won't let her in..." More tears slipped down his cheeks. He blinked slowly Sephiroth's words registering with his mind, his eyes started to come back into focus, sharpening and losing the panicked deer in the headlights look. "Seph?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 am

Sephiroth blinked at the shortened form of his name, unsure if he actually liked it or not. Now wasn't the time for that though. Canting his head to the side, he let his fingers slip into the other's hair as he asked, "Better now?" Sephiroth decided he hated the tears as much as he was frightened by the panic. He was only thankful he was a light sleeper in strange places and Tseng hadn't been out here very long.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:11 am

His eyes slowly roved around the room, taking in the differences between here and Wutai, slowly breathing in and out, pushing the panic back into the dark recesses of his mind. Reaching up he ran his hands over his eyes brushing away the remainder of the tears that were there. "I'm sorry...I'm not normally like this..." He honestly didn't know why he was apologizing. Maybe he didn't want Sephiroth to see him as weak, he had been pushing himself the past two days making sure to stay strong for the both of them. Yet here he was brought to his knees by simply being in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

Sephiroth didn't really know what to say to that, dropping his hand from his head with a thoughtful expression. It reminded him of how Tseng had kept trying to brush off his injuries, seeming to ignore them for the most part, even thought he knew they had to hurt a great deal. There was a familiarity to it though, they'd both claimed fault for being snuck up on that first night - wasn't this partly his fault as well? "I'm sorry that I fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 am

Tseng shook his head trying to quell the shakes that continued to move through his body. "It would have happened if you were awake or not... Awake would have probably been worse." He had fought Reno the last time, split the boys lip pretty good before they could sedate him. "You are the first though...to ever wake me up from this with out drugs." unconsciously he grabbed the end of his hair and started chewing on it, was a nervous tic he had, most the time he would chew on the end of a pen or pencil, but his hair was something from his childhood. "You needed sleep though, we've both been up for a long time." He didn't count the drug induced sleep cause that really wasn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

First, huh? Sephiroth was used to being the First at things. 'First' to have his strange eyes. 'First' to have his odd hair. First subject of the SOLDIER program. It seemed, though, that since meeting Tseng he was discovering 'firsts' he actually appreciated. "That's good, isn't it? I don't think you really need any more drugs in your system." He tilted his head and murmured thoughtfully "Though maybe it would help if this wing got properly soundproofed . . ."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Tseng chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around his knees and laying his head on them, watching Sephiroth. "You can never have to many drugs man...well, I guess you can." He snorted at the mummer looking off across the room. "It would be nice, but they can't... Since the nurses station is in the main part of the hospital they have to be able to hear if one of us codes...like Rod did a few months back. They sound proof this hall they can't hear if something goes wrong...I...I just don't like being here...since I was little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next