Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Welcome to our FFVII: CC Revolution! Please look around, read the rules, and join in the fun!

*note* New accounts will have to be activated by an administrator before they can be in use, but unless there is a malfunction, this should occur within 24-36 hours of your application and you will get an email notifying you of it.
Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution

A Crisis Core fansite, complete with an active RP forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
Department of Administrative Research
Tseng

Gil : 5978

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

"I'm thinking of sending Bucephalus out here now that I know where Kyoya is. He's been pining since he left and it won't do him any good to remain in Wutai. Damn stubborn ass mule..." Kiyomi sat down on the couch on the other side of her son and gently rubbed his back, he didn't wake but he did shift in his sleep so he was laying more against her. "Do you have any contact for those places? Or should I ask Verdot?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/45026/
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

Gil : 6213

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Ah, a 'nickname' then. It would be interesting to see the horse in person, though. Leaning back against the couch, though it took him a moment to realize who she meant by 'Verdot', she'd only met so many people since her arrival and that certainly wasn't a Wutain name. "He'd be able to find out," Sephiroth nodded, and shrugged slightly, "The only phone number I know is the main line for the Tower."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927911/
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Kiyomi giggled and nodded still rubbing her son's back. "Phones aren't really big in Wutai, mainly only the rich own them, but I know the numbers to the important family members in Wutai.. OH!" Her oh was so loud it made Tseng jump and blearily look up at her. "Mom.. you and your happy squeal."

"Oh I'm sorry baby, go back to sleep..." She rubbed his head until he was back to sleep, only now curled up with his head in her lap. "I have your grandmothers phone number..If you wish to talk to her." She directed that last bit at Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Sephiroth's eyes widened.

It was one thing to know you had living family, to know you could write to them... even to know that both Tseng and Kiyomi were blood relatives. He may have intended to write a letter for Kiyomi to take... but a letter was a buffer of sorts, he could think out how best to say what he wanted to say, and rewrite it as many times as he wanted... A phone call though... that was almost like being face to face... no second chances.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"She speaks perfect Midgarian thanks to her husband and Vinny, so there would be no language barrier." She continued to run her fingers through her son's hair lovingly, absently playing with the long raven strands. "Though her hearing isn't the best anymore because of her advanced age, but I know she would be thrilled to actually speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"I..." Sephiroth was reaching for reasons why he shouldn't. Maybe she wouldn't believe him? Maybe she'd want nothing to do with him? Noticing one of his fingers had started to twitch again, he realized he was actually afraid to talk to her. His father had died around the time he was born, his grandfather was also dead... and if she was old enough that her hearing was going, didn't she fall into the age group you weren't supposed to startle? Surely telling her that she had a teenage grandson who was working for a company that was at war with Wutai counted as 'startling'.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Kiyomi gently reached over setting a hand on Sephiroth's hoping to calm him slightly. "There is nothing to fear Sephiroth, remember.. this is my mothers sister, you won't find a stronger woman out there." She actually giggled sitting back slightly, "though you might get a lashing for not contacting her until now, and then get an over flow of presents from every birthday, and holiday missed over the past fourteen years... oh and she will probably show up on your door step and beat Hojo senseless...."

"She will... She's just like grandma...you two talk to loud..." Tseng mumbled nuzzling into his mothers stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 pm

In his defense Sephiroth hadn't even known his grandmother was alive until last night, and had only known he had relatives in Wutai for two, no three days now. But judging by Tseng's earlier talk of his grandmother, that wasn't necessarily a good enough excuse. Even if to anyone else it would be.

"I wouldn't know what to say to her..." he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hi, how are you, I'm fine.. good to know I got family... don't kill me I love you.. no don't sic your sister on me.. Yes she can come after Tseng.. you know the normal." Tseng made an absent motion with his hand still curled up in his mother lap. Kiyomi started to laugh hard and gently swatted her sons butt. "Kyoya be nice.. your grandmother loves you..." Tseng made a noise not opening his eyes. "Yes I know.. her umbrella tells me it every time she smacks me over the head with it.."

"His grandmother is not a mean old woman."

"Yes she is..."

"No she isn't Kyoya.. she is.. spirited."

"Spirited is another word for @#$!^ on PMS..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 pm

"Are you trying to convince to talk to her or to not talk to her, Niisan?" Sephiroth eyed Tseng, one brow raised. "Maybe I should tell her that you didn't bother to tell me anything specific about the family when you confirmed he was my father - like that I actually had a living grandmother." What time was it in Wutai right now anyway? It was about twelve hours behind wasn't it? No, ten hours. It'd be mid-morning about now. Would she even be awake if they did try to call?
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 pm

"He was talking about his grandmother Sephiroth. Kyoya didn't see his aunt all that often because she mainly stayed in the Valentine mansion." Tseng nodded his head pulling the blanket up around him as Anubis had laid down by Kiyomi's feet and ended up pulling the blanket down with him. "Your grandma is nice.. mines the old @#$!^..ow!" He reached down rubbing his ass where his mom had smacked it. "If you want Sephiroth, I can talk to her first.. explain things."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Sephiroth was quiet for a long moment, considering it. He did want her to know he existed, and he might never have the chance to meet her in person with the War as it was... Now was an opportunity, even if it was one that made him very nervous. He closed his eyes and nodded as he quietly replied, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"Here, come play pillow darling and I'll go handle Hana." Kiyomi gently untangled herself from her son and stood up searching for a phone she knew had to be around here somewhere. "Kitchen mom.." Tseng called out, he hadn't opened his eyes once the entire time, he was working on almost auto at the moment. "Thanks baby." Kiyomi vanished into the kitchen and a moment later you could hear her talking in Wutain to someone on the other line.

A moment later all you heard, even though it was Hana talking was this loud squeal and a "Gimme gimme gimme!!" Giggling like hell Kiyomi moved over holding the phone out to Sephiroth. "there you go sweet thing."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am

Play pillow? Watching her get up he decided he might as well take her place, he'd always found it more uncomfortable to sleep without something under his head. And the more comfortable Tseng was, even with the noise, the more likely he'd actually sleep.

What is it with women and talking about me like I'm a piece of candy?He took the phone with the delicacy he would a piece of thin glass, slowly bringing it up to his ear. "Hello... Obāsan," he carefully stated the word Kiyomi had told him, hoping he hadn't mutilated it considering he was half-asleep at the time he heard it. That would've been rather insulting to his heritage.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 am

"Well you sound just like Vincent, deep strong voice with absolutely no emotion... What is it with you boys.. I swear like father like son like grandfather.." Tseng snorted being able to hear all this from where he was on Sephiroth lap, oh he missed that woman.. he may not have seen her a lot but when he had she was a riot.

"Tell me child, what has kept you from actually contacting your own grandmother for so long? Is it that little bastard Hojo? If it is I am going to personally skin him and use his hide to wallpaper your aunts Okiya.. right along side that good for nothing nephew of mine!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

"Sorry, Obāsan," the second time was easier to say and he found himself smiling slightly as he listened to her, relaxing slightly at the sound of her voice and the words she spoke. The somewhat morbid imagery of a skinless Hojo helped a little. It seemed like as soon as he stepped out of the Tower he met everyone who hated Hojo. Though perhaps the fact that Hojo had 'stolen' him might add quite a bit to the hatred his family held for the scientist.

"I didn't know I was a Valentine until a few days ago. Tseng-" He remembered at the last moment to use the name he knew his brother by rather than the title that he had become so comfortable with, "- was the one to figure it out." Belatedly, he remembered that Tseng would actually be Kyoya to her, but she would either realize who he meant or ask if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 am

You could hear the confusion in her voice when she spoke next. "Tseng? I don't think I know a Tseng.."

"Oh you old bat Tseng is Kyoya's middle name."

"Now Imouto be nice, you know I don't know my nephews full name other than it is a mouthful... you can ring his neck later, right now I am speaking with my grandchild that I did not know I had until five minutes ago."

Even Tseng could hear the humph from his own grandmother who must have been scuttling around in the background. They must have been at the Okiya right now, as that would be the only way the two were togeather. Thank god his aunt was being stingy and keeping the phone to herself, he did not want to speak to his grandmother right now.

"Forgive me that was your aunt, Kyoya's grandmother, she hasn't had her morning sake yet so she's a little cranky.. I said shut it you old bat!! Go back to counting your money! Now.. where was I child... Oh yes.. Kyoya is a smart boy, I am shocked to hear that my little pain in the neck actually had a child. I was sure he was going to end up with that Veld fellow he was always talking about. Those two boys of mine and their need for adventure.. Knew it would get them in trouble one day, but there is you my grandchild.. When can I expect to see you little one.. I must inform the family.. they will be delighted to know Vincent had an heir... Oh and probably such a pretty heir...I should buy a Kimono..."

Tseng snickered, god he loved his family. "She rambles...and loses track of what she is talking about alot."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 am

Son of a 'pain in the neck' and grandson of an 'old bat', how nice a pedigree.

His father and.... Veld? Sephiroth tilted his head at the thought that his grandmother had been convinced his father had been at least partially gay, though he supposed they had been best friends and roommates, being involved with each other wouldn't have been that much of a stretch. Though he could've sworn he'd heard somewhere that Veld was married.

If he wasn't being compared to a sweet, he was being called pretty... he couldn't win.

"I'm not sure when I could," he hesitated for a moment before continuing, "I'm in SOLDIER."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 am

There was a sigh over the phone. "You boys and your need to play with Shinra, I swear.. first Gimi wanting to work on that damn chaos project with that strange scientist lady, than my pain in the neck joining the Turks... and you in SOLDIER.. and that good for nothing runaway I know is probably in your lap right now joining the Turks as well. This family just can't win."

"Kyoya joined the Turks?! Ohh When I get my hands on that boy." There was the sound of scuffling and fast Wutain before the background voice became the main. "Now listen here young man, if that little hellion Kyoya is in the room with you, tell him that if his Obāsan get's ahold of him I will rip off his skin make myself a new kimono out of it since he has that lovely tattoo on the back.. use his bones as new hair combs, and place his testicals on my wall as a trophy. You tell him that!"

Tseng had completely shrunk down in Sephiroth's lap, oh yeah his grandmother was mad! You could hear a scuffle again, this time a males voice and the very distinctive sounds of metal hitting something squishy.. like a person

"Give that back to me.. Sephiroth sweetheart we may have to postpone this call, a member of your SOLDIER just snuck into the okiya and your aunt is beating him with a frying pan.. Make sure to write me sweety and I want a picture."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 am

Sephiroth's great-aunt was just as vindictive as his brother had described, wide-eyed, he made a bolded and underlined mental note to stay on her good side. Failing that, to use one of his other relatives as a meat shield for her wrath.

Oh dear... Somehow he pitied the SOLDIER unlucky enough to sneak in. Though he hoped the man had been too occupied with his pain to register hearing her say his name. "I was planning to, Obāsan."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 am

"Oh for the love of Leviathan you old hag he's down stop beating him! you will get blood all over your Kimono!"

"He's still twitching! *BONG!*"

Tseng had turned his face into Sephiroth's stomach, his whole body shaking as he was trying so hard not to just burst out laughing. "Make sure you do that grandchild.. I look forward to speaking with you again soon and seeing a picture of that beautiful face of yours.. but I must go save your SOLDIER... WOMAN I SAID PUT THE FRYING PAN DOWN!!!!" The phone clicked off and Tseng couldn't keep it in anymore.. He started laughing hard enough he was hiccuping and crying at the same time.

Kiyomi wasn't much better as she dissolved into a giggling fit on the end of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 am

Lowering the phone, Sephiroth stared at it for a long moment, blinking slowly. Not even looking at the two senselessly amused Akera, he asked quietly, "...is our entire family insane?" Admittedly, somewhat insane was better than being a sociopath with a litany of complexes, but still. That poor SOLDIER was likely going to end up with brain damage... or at least have to be cut out of his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 am

That little sentence was it for Tseng. The young teen actually managed to roll off the couch, absolutely dying with laughter. "Oh god my sides hurt.. oh god I can't breath.."

Managing to calm herself down Kiyomi left her son laughing on the floor and sat down next to Sephiroth. "One thing you need to understand Sephiroth, no man is ever allowed to enter a Geisha Okiya unless they are a doctor given express permission from the Kaasan of the house to enter. If a man enters uninvited they are always treated as a threat, especially if the man is part of the military force of a warring country." They had all rights to beat him up, but what made it funny was who was beating him up. Reaching into her sleeve she withdrew the purse that held all her photos and pulled out one holding it out.

It showed a little old lady standing next to Kiyomi who was all dressed up in her Geisha outfit and makeup. She was wearing a dark green kimono, with her peppered hair in an intricate design held up with beautiful combs and her hunched form was leaning on a walking stick. "That's Kyoya's grandmother." She was easily only up to Kiyomi's stomach with how hunched over she was and Kiyomi was a very small woman.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
MIA General
MIA General
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 am

Sephiroth nudged his laughing brother's side with his foot. At least he was in a better mood, even if he wasn't sleeping. Examining the picture, he couldn't help a snicker of a laugh at the idea of her beating any SOLDIER with a frying pan. His great-aunt's true appearance made it more amusing than the mental image he had already formed of a woman closer in appearance to Kiyomi. Though that would not stop him from using someone else as a meat shield if she got angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 am

Panting hard Tseng pulled himself up wiping the tears from his cheeks and smirked up at Sephiroth, laying his arms across Sephiroth's legs. "Now do you understand why we used to joke about sending her in to fight Shinra and Shinra surrendering in a day.." His grandmother was a mean old bat...

"Oh you boys... really give my mother some credit.................. She would have them surrendering with in the hour." Tseng buried his face in Sephiroth's lap, laughing all over again. Giggling Kiyomi stood up dusting off her kimono, "are you boys hungry, i'm afraid I have to leave by tomorrow morning so today is the only day you get the Kiyomi special."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2   How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How We Met - July, 1992 - Private RP Part 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next